Downtown Cleveland Hotels include the following:
- Ritz Carlton Hotel - Located adjacent to the Avenue at Tower City, this 206-room luxury hotel is the place to stay in Cleveland. It's also just a short walk from Jacob's Field and the Quicken Loans Arena.
- Cleveland Renaissance Hotel (pictured above) - Located right at Public Square, this historic hotel was opened in 1918, a part of the Terminal Tower complex. The 491-room hotel's magnificent lobby and grand staircase still harken back to that gracious era.
- Wyndham Cleveland Playhouse Square - Located in the heart of Cleveland's theater district, the Wyndham is the perfect place to stay while enjoying Cleveland theater, opera, or other Playhouse Square events.
- Hyatt Regency - A block away from Public Square, the Hyatt combines modern elegance with historic charm.
- Marriott Key Center -- Also at Public Square, this modern hotel combines a sleek tower with an historic sandstone structure. It's convenient to the Cleveland Justice Center and the Cuyahoga County Courthouse.
- Holiday Inn Lakeside - Within walking distance of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Great Lakes Science Center, this convenient and affordable hotel also offers scenic Lake Erie view from its upper rooms.
Among the many hotels located just minutes from Cleveland Hopkins Airport, are:
- Marriott Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Cleveland Airport
Bed and breakfast inns give visitors a chance to see a more personal side of Cleveland. This unique bunch of hostelries range from simple to luxurious, but all offer a singular charm. Among the best of Greater Cleveland's bed and breakfast inns are:Rockside Road Hotels
The I-77/Rockside Road interchange, located about 15 minutes south of downtown Cleveland and about 40 minutes from Akron, is a convenient -- and affordable -- place to stay. The area is loaded with hotels, chain restaurants, and shopping, all within minutes of the highway. The hotels there include the Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn, and Days Inn Independence.