In 2013, the general public will be able to attend the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Concert to be held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles April 18. Obviously, tickets are limited, so knowing where are when tickets are available will put you ahead of the crowd. Here are a few tips.
When is the Induction Ceremony?:
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is schedule for the evening of April 18, 2013 at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.
Who are the 2013 Inductees?:
The 2013 performer inductees are Jeff Beck, Little Anthony & the Imperials, Metallica, Run-D.M.C., and Bobby Womack.
The Early Influence Category Inductee is Wanda Jackson.
Sidemen Category Inductees are Bill Black, DJ Fontana, and Spooner Oldham.
How to Get Tickets to the Induction Ceremony:
A limited number of tickets in the "upper bowl" of Public Hall are being made available to the general public. Tickets are $35 and $75 and there is a two ticket limit per person. Tickets will be on sale:
- January 22/23 - Rock Hall members can call 216 515-1999 from 10am to 5pm either day. tickets will be sold until the member pre-sale allottment is exhausted.
- January 24 - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Box office - walk-up sale beginning at 10am
- January 26 and beyond - tickets will be sold by Ticketmaster online or by phone at 800 745-3000.
Other Events during Induction Week:
An entire week of festivities--some of which are free--are scheduled preceding the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. The schedule includes:
- March 28 - Majic 105.7's Moondog Coronation Ball at Quicken Loans Arena
- March 29 - Free Community Gospel Concert honoring the music of Pastor Shirley Caesar
- April 1 - Rock Hall opens the world's first exhibit about Bruce Springsteen: "From Asbury Park to the Promised Land - the Music of Bruce Springsteen"
- April 2 - Free Community Concert with performances by past inductees at the Wolstein Center at CSU
- April 4 - Free day at the Rock Hall (all visitors are admitted free.)
Go to About.com Cleveland home page.