South Hills Lend a Hand
- The pantry is open on the third Saturday of the month between 9-10am. No service in December. Expect emergency supplies including groceries of meat, vegetables, and non-perishables. This pantry service is for those in Brecksville, Broadview Hts., Independence, or Seven Hills. Service is provided on a case-by-case basis. Other services include cleaning supplies and paper products. Please bring your photo ID, proof of income for all adults, and proof of residency for 6 months. Call to register and for site address.
South Hills Lend a Hand
Broadview Hts., OH 44147
Phone: 440-526-0514Trinity Assembly of God
The pantry is open on Saturdays between 1-3pm, with registration done prior to that Wednesday. This pantry is for west side Cleveland residents, once a month. Grocery bags full of various food items are available to individuals and families. Please bring proof of residency/address.
Trinity Assembly of God
3801 Clark Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44109
Phone: 216-631-6764United Hearts Life Mission Center
- The pantry is open by appointment Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10am – 4pm. Low income and people in need that live in the following zip codes may receive assistance once a month: 44102, 44109, 44111, 44113, 44114, 44115, 44127 and 44144.You will receive a 3-5 day supply of non-perishable food for your family size. Disabled individuals may send someone to pick up their food. Please bring your photo ID, proof of residency, and proof of family size. Other free services include pregnancy test, maternity and layette clothing, clothing support, and referrals for free pre-natal medical care, legal assistance, and social services.
United Hearts Life Mission Center
3339 Broadview Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44109
Phone: 216-459-9839 United Labor Agency
- The pantry is open Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm, by appointment. There is no residency requirement but those offered assistance may only do this once in a lifetime. Those that are unemployed, displaced workers, laid off workers, or strikers may receive a one-week supply of food and will be referred to a hunger center in the client’s neighborhood. Call for an appointment. Please bring your photo ID.
United Labor Agency
3328 Carnegie Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216-391-0900 Word of Righteousness Family Life Center
- The pantry is open the first Saturday of the month from 12 – 2pm, additional hours by appointment for emergency assistance. First time clients should arrive at 1pm to register, do not call for pre-registration. The pantry serves Garfield Heights and surrounding communities residents within 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines that live in one of the following zip codes: 44105, 44125, 44128, 44131, 44137, and 44146. Clients receive a generous 3-5 day supply of fresh, frozen, and non perishable food. Please bring proof of address/residency. The Family Center also offers support groups on encouragement, life skills, and parenting skills. Seminars on financial literacy, credit repair, and home ownership is also provided. The computer center is an asset to those applying for employment online and for children completing work assignments.
Word of Righteousness Family Life Center
13455 Dressler Ave
Garfield Hts., OH 44125
Phone: 216-373-7885Zion United Church of Christ of Tremont
- The pantry is open on the last Wednesday of every month from 1:30 – 3:30pm. The pantry serves low income, homeless, and those affected by a temporary hardship. Expect a 3-day supply of food for each person in your family for 3 meals. Food includes canned and dry food, frozen meats, produce, eggs, and items like shampoo, soap, and toilet paper. Coffee and light refreshments are provided while you wait. Please bring your photo ID and other identification such as an utility bill. Other services include a Saturday Meals Program open from 4:30 – 6pm and includes a full multi-course dinner including soup, salad, and desert. Their Drop-In Center offers a place to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 2-4pm to relax and enjoy the television, games, cards, reading materials, and puzzle. Snack items like cookies, cakes, chips, fruit, pudding, cheese, or a light meal with a beverage of iced tea, fruit juice, lemonade, or pop is served.
Zion United Church of Christ of Tremont
2716 W 14th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113
There are many more Cleveland and Cuyahoga County food pantries available with a referral. If you are interested in setting up an appointment with the nearest food pantry to you, call the Empowerment Center at 216-432-4770. They assist low-income people with referrals to community resources for food, diapers, household items, and more. You may receive a referral every 60 days.