Are you looking for something to do with day for Father's Day in northeast Ohio? Check out this list of fun activities, from an auto show to golf to a traditional brunch. (All activities listed are on June 17 (2012), unless otherwise noted.) List updated for 2012.
- 100th Bomb Group Restaurant - 20920 Brookpark Rd, near the airport; Champagne brunch 930am - 2pm; call 216 267-1010 for reservations
- Avon Duct Tape Festival -- Veteran's Park in Avon; June 15-17; rides, crafts, food, music, and fun. Friday 4pm - 11pm, Saturday 11am - 11pm, Sunday 11am - 5pm.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo - Father's Day at the Zoo; half-price admission for dads and special activities; 10am - 7pm.
- Goodtime III Cruises - Father's Day brunch cruise; 1pm - 3pm; $32 for adults, $22.95 for children; call 216 861-5110 for reservations.
- Lake View Cemetery - Adjacent to University Circle - Father's Day walking tour of famous people buried at Lake View with author Vicki Vigil; 2pm - 4pm; $7; for reservations, call 216 421-2665.
- Nautica Queen Cruises - Father's Day brunch and dinner cruise; 11am - 130pm or 4pm - 630pm; call 216 696-8888 for reservations.
- Mustard Seed Market and Cafe - 3885 W. Market Street, Akron; Brunch buffet 1030am - 230pm; call 330 666-7333 for reservations.
- Pickwick and Frolic - Downtown Cleveland; brunch 11am and 130pm; adults $35.95, children $16.95; 216 241-7425 for reservations.
- Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens - Akron; antique auto show; more than 350 autos; 9am - 4pm; $12.
- Dad's Day Run - Shaker Family Center, 19824 Sussex Rd., Shaker Hts.; 1 and 5-mile runs and walks plus other activities; registration starts at 730am; race at 9am.