The Bottom Line
- Fun atmosphere
- An affordable and varied menu
- Conveniently located
- The original rock and roll memorablia.
- Doesn't take reservations
- Can be noisy when the restaurant is full
- The food is ok, but not spectacular (but then, who goes there for the food?)
- Hard Rock Cafe
230 W. Huron Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44113
- 216 830-7625
- Hours:Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 11pm
Friday and Saturday: 11am - midnight
- Reduced parking in the Tower City Lot available with a $20 purchase and a validation stamp.
Guide Review - The Hard Rock Cafe
The Hard Rock Cafe specializes in fun. The walls are covered with original Rock and Roll memorabilia, including Jimmy Page's (Led Zeppelin) guitar, a guitar used by Pearl Jam, and costumes from Devo.
The varied menu features juicy burgers in many different configurations, hand-cut fries, BBQ ribs and chicken, and the house specialty, pulled pork sandwich. Prices are affordable, with most entrees under $15.
The Hard Rock hosts a full schedule of (mostly rock and roll) concerts throughout the year.
(last updated 1-12-08)