The Bottom Line
- Large, varied menu
- Some of the best service in Cleveland
- Fun, festive atmosphere
- Less expensive than comparable restaurants
- Extensive list of Spanish and Portuguese wines and liqueurs
- Sometimes it is difficult to understand the servers
1390 W 9th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113
- 216 687-9494
- Open for lunch and dinner daily
Guide Review - Mallorca
The service staff is mostly Spanish and Portuguese and they add a certain exotic flavor to any meal here. The service is knowledgeable and efficient, and the staff is always ready with a wine or an entree suggestion
The wine list features mostly Spanish and Portuguese offerings, most at reasonable and affordable prices. The house sangria is fruity and refreshing, and a nice accompaniment to a summer meal.
Desserts are luscious and tasty, if not particularly creative. Coffee is accompanied by a house, after-drink liqueur, a sweet and potent end to a satisfying meal.
(last updated 4-26-08)