From St. John Cantius, turn left on College St. (St. John Cantius sits at Professor and College) and continue two blocks to W. 7th St. St. Peter and Paul Church, built in 1902, sits at that intersection. The yellow brick church originally had a single tower with an onion dome, but the dome was replaced with a bell tower during a 1956 renovation.
Sts. Peter and Paul Ukrainian Church
2280 W. 7th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113
(Last updated 2-15-11)