The Bottom Line
Hibachi Japan Steak House is an authentically decorated Japanese steakhouse with delicious food and moderate prices. It has been under the same ownership for the past 31 years and has had a full Sushi Bar for the past 16 years, the oldest in Summit County. It's a business model that works.
- Tasty Japanese food at affordable prices
- Voted #1Best Restaurant in Akron by Akron Life and Leisure Magazine
- Doesn't make sense for those that don't enjoy Asian food.
- Hibachi Japan Steak House
2251 Front St.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- (330) 928-3333
- Dinner Price Range: $11 - $30
- Payment Methods: Master Card, Visa
- Getting there:
From Cleveland: take 271 S to OH-8 S; take 2nd St. ramp; turn Left on Oakwood Dr.; then Right on Front St.
- From Akron: take OH-8 N to the Portage Trail ramp; turn Left onto E Portage Trail;
- turn Right onto 2nd St.; turn Right onto Oakwood Dr.; turn left onto Front St.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 5pm - 930pm; Friday 5pm - 1030pm; Saturday 4pm - 1030pm; Sunday 4pm - 8pm
Guide Review - Hibachi Japan Steak House
From the moment you enter the door at Hibachi Japan Steak House, it's a special occasion. The atmosphere speaks of an upscale dining experience in a truly authentic Japanese steakhouse. Dinner starts out with a special soup and ginger salad. For dinner, you can choose from chicken, seafood, or steak, and all meals come with rice and vegetables, all prepared right in front of you by a skilled Japanese chef. The chef will keep you entertained with special knife tricks and flame throwing. At the end of dinner, hot tea and pineapple sherbet are served.
(Last updated 10-31-13)